Upcycled Shelf Cat Tree
See this DIY used in a full studio apartment makeover here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_3YOdreB4&t=325s
Here is what you’ll need!
1. Saw a rectangular-shaped opening large enough for your cat to fit through on the right side of the first shelf from the ground.
2. Saw a rectangular-shaped opening large enough for your cat to fit through on the left side of the second shelf from the ground.
3. In the center of the middle two divider pieces, saw a rectangular-shaped opening large enough for your cat to fit through.
4. Sand down any sharp edges left from sawing on all pieces.
5. Use the newly cut pieces to trace onto your rug. Then, cut out those pieces of rug and use wood glue to attach the rug to the shelves. For the middle divider pieces, you should put rug cuttings on both sides.
6. Reassemble your shelf and make sure it is secure. Attach to the wall if needed.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Out To Lunch
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.